In a little over a week, our family and several of our friends are going to be getting together for the first annual “Think Pink” Run/Walk in Crofton, MD and we wanted to invite anyone following the blog to participate. You can participate by either coming out to run/walk the entire loop or part of the Crofton Parkway (approximately 3.5 miles) or by donating items to provide “kits” for women who are facing Breast Cancer surgery. Read more about the kits from Day 6 and see our email invitation below for more details.
- Pink (solid or patterned) fabric and ribbon for making the drain sacks (Tammy Smith has been so graciously offering her sewing skills for these)
- Jesus Calling devotional books
- Bars of Clear white Dial soap
- pink ribbon pens
- thin journals/notebooks
- button down pajamas (for various sizes and seasons)
- pink gift bags/tissue paper
- money to cover the cost of shipping to those who are out of town
- anything pink ribbon that you see while you are out and about shopping this month that might be a nice addition to the kits.